Alternate Lives

By Nightbloom

Part 5

General Canard pulled back as a light lavender claw smacked him against the face. . . hard.

"Find yourself a new boy toy if you want it rough," snarled a female voice.

Bed springs creaked and Canard was left alone in a rumpled bed.

"Aw, Lady Malice, forgive me," Canard said in an apologetic voice.

Before him stood a Saurian, sliding into a slim black dress. Black hair tied in a loose ponytail covered her back. Her crest gave an impression of a crown.

"Don't you use that tone on me," she said, holding her head up. She turned to look at him, one claw holding up the front part of her dress. "I prefer it nice and slow rather than a quick hard fuck. After all, I am a lady."

Canard grunted as he reached for his jeans. He yanked them up in an angry motion.

"Buy another slave, for crying out loud," continued Malice. She walked over to a mirror and kept looking at Canard through the reflection. "A male one."

Canard snorted. "I don't want a male slave. . ."

Malice turned around, her eyes filled with fury. "If you buy a female slave, so help my Saurian ancestors. . . I will tear your guts out and eat them raw."

Canard raised an eyebrow. "Jealous, petite?"

Lady Malice pouted, her eyes looking down. "You are an Avian male," she said in a sullen voice. "It's normal for you to be attracted to female Ducks. What if one of them turns your heart, and turns you against the Empire? And me?"

Canard let out a lustful chuckle. "No need to worry, Lady. You will always be the one and only for me to hold and ravish."

Lady Malice shot him a look. "And your escaped slave?" she added, resentfully.

Canard shrugged. "It pleases me to be able to humiliate and violate the memories of Stride's family years after his death. And believing that Wildwing's soul is watching, unable to do a thing to save his brother."

Lady Malice chuckled. "So it is just an obsession with the family. For a while you had me worried. I was wondering if you were using me to just appear like a normal hormonal ridden male while enjoying males on the side."

Canard made a face. "Not a chance. I only like watching Nosedive writhe in pain. And I will make sure he feels plenty of it when I capture him. He will regret ever escaping."

"So are you going to bring him to me when you catch him? Surely he hasn't experienced a female touch yet."

Canard laughed harshly. "Careful, love. Now I might feel a bit jealous."

Lady Malice smiled as she turned her back on him. "Be a doll and zip up my dress."

Canard moved towards her. He pushed her hair out of the way and grasped the zipper, slowly pulling it up as he kissed her skin before covering it.

Lady Malice giggled.

She sighed as Canard ran his hands across her breasts and stomach as he rested his chin against her shoulder.

"Iron Wing hasn't had much fun recently, and I was thinking he might enjoy helping you punish your slave," she said. "And if you are willing to share. . . allow him to find some relief. After all, for someone his size, it's hard to find a compatible body to bed. I'm sure he's not too picky about partners at this point."

Canard kept quiet for a few moments. Then a malicious gleam sparkled in his eyes. "Iron Wing has been known to inflict enough pain to wring confessions out of traitors. And I think I like the idea of trading Dive off. Yes. . . I think I'd like that. It would be a nice source of income."

Lady Malice laughed. "And I will be there to sooth some of his pains each time."

"And inflict new ones," added Canard, his voice growing husky.

"Does that thought turn you on?" Lady Malice asked, claws gently scratching Canard's chest.

Canard just stared at her, hands gripping her hips.

With on quick movement, he lifted her up and onto the bed behind her.

Lady Malice let out a squeal of surprise.

A few moments later, moans of pleasure filled the room.

X

Lady Malice stood in front of a tall and well built Avian. He stood in the shadows, his metal arm gleaming from the little light.

"My dear Canard wants his slave back," she said. "He told me he'd allow for you to play with him in any way you desire if you help look for him."

The shadowed figure nodded.

Lady Malice chuckled. "Just don't sample him before Canard and I teach him a lesson. Young Nosedive must pay for escaping. And for putting my sweetheart in such a foul mood."

To be continued . . .


Go to Part Six
Back to Nightbloom's Fanfiction
Back to Fanfiction