Welcome to "Cool as Ice", the largest "Mighty Ducks: The Animated Series" fan-archive site you'll find on the 'Net...
This site features everything a die-hard Duck fan could want -whether it be information on the original cartoon, or creative works done by other fans- and it's updated regularly.
If you would like to interact with others, get feedback on a story, or perhaps receive advice on how to draw your character, be sure to visit the Cool as Ice Message board.
In the meantime...Enjoy your stay!
Ah! An update!
|New This Update:
March 8th, 2006
Before you start grumbling "About time," or anything similar, in our defense I'd just like to say that we can only update when *you* send us stuff to update *with*.
We haven't exactly been deluged with content, so...yeah.
But finally, we actually *do* have stuff, so here it is!
That's all for right now, but I'm putting out another call for content. Send anything MD-related to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless it's art. Send that to Emily.
- A new fic by Lucus; and we have two new authors, each with their own fic submission! Please go check out SaphireCatElf and Jack Christopher.
- The 'Miscellaneous' page has been taken offline. Sorry kids, but perhaps we might slap it back up when we have something to put into it. ^_^
- With much diligence on Alori's part, we now have screengrabs for the episode, "The First Face-Off". Thanks so much, Alori!
- Sound Clips finally have their own page! Many thanks to Foxstar for the clips!
- Icelightning was kind enough to send us the one-page comic 'Slap Shots'. It is, of course, up on the 'Comics' page. She also gave us page 4 of 'Power Play', which up until now, was broken.
Please, PLEASE do not send us links to your works, as we find it very annoying to hunt for stuff. Thanks!
However, if you have stuff on this site, or are submitting, and you want your e-mail/website/ff.net or artsite account listed/updated on your Fanart/Fanfiction page(s), then please! Send those links and e-mails to me!
Remember, the more stuff you send and the sooner you send it, the more updates we can give you!