There's a thin line between love and hate. . .

A new story line, a new enemy, and a new level of acceptance.

The White Dragon Negaverse Fics, as they've been nick named because of the central character, is basically a story line with Sheeba's role reversed from Dragaunus's mate, to Saurian outcast accepted only by the Mighty Ducks.

The idea was thrown together in a particularly long and boring math class from left over scraps of ideas I had when creating Sheeba's past. Like the First Line of Fics, it centers around (Princess) Sheeba and the impact she has on the original characters, but unlike the First Line stories, she wishes to have no recognition with the Saurian Empire, Dragaunus, or anything even remotely dealing with the Saurian Empire. The main reason being she was raped and tormented for months by the Overlord while back on Puck World.

When dealing in RPs as Sheeba, I'll still be using the Sheeba in the 'First Line' fics, unless specifically asked to use the Sheeba from the WDN (White Dragon Negaverse). This has a little of nothing to do with the two story lines, but I decided to toss it in here. . uhm, just because. For convenience. See, there was a reason!

Regarding stories, characters, and the differences in the way the two 'verses' will be written: The fics of the WDN will be written as chapters. For example, the first fic is called Chapter One: The White Dragon. Each story title will have a 'Chapter' and a number in front of the real title. The First Line fics don't have this, and so it'll be less confusing this way. The only characters which will be the same in both story Universes are the original Disney characters, Sheeba and (Prince) Natori. All other characters that have been created in the first line won't exist, and won't ever be replaced. I'm going to keep the WDN down to a minimum of characters, and save all new characters for the FL (First Line). Any characters which are other peoples, (which I always welcome other people's characters into my story lines) will be reserved to be placed in the FL, so don't even ask me to have a character placed in the WDN. Unlike my FL stories, WDN fics will be short, wispy and to the point. They'll be treated more like chapters in a book than individual stories, and will be written in one sitting, unless something happens so that I can't finish it all at once. WDN's will also have a tendency to be vague, and often times more real and graphic than FL, I'm sorta' going for a realistic non-cartoony effect here.

Under no circumstances will I do WDN co-written, or RP'd simply because it's confusing. Uhm, I guess that's it. Oh, and cross overs. I avoid those like the plague anyway, so don't even bother.

 

Any questions? Comments? Flames?

Saurian_royalty@hotmail.com