Disclaimer: Disney owns the original mighty ducks characters from the series, and Hallmark owns hallmark. Everyone else belongs to me. If you want to use them for anything or even draw them, ask me via e-mail.

Sugar Rush

By Regina Checkblade

It is a clear day in Anaheim. Siege and Chameleon are talking about stuff that Regina never does.

“She’s never eaten chocolate. I wonder if she gets hyper off it?” Said Chameleon.

“That’s it! You’re a genius!” exclaimed Siege.

“What are you talking about?” asked Chameleon.

“Our next prank is what I’m talking about.” Iinformed Siege.

Chameleon looked at Siege like he was crazy. Siege walked over to him.

“Come on! We’re going to the store.” Siege said.

He and Chameleon walked into Dragaunus’s throne room. No one was there except them and Dragaunus.

“Lord Dragaunus, Chameleon and I need to go to the store. May we go?” Siege asked for permission.

“You may go as long as you two don’t attract the attention of the Ducks.” Dragaunus permitted.

Chameleon and Siege used cloaks to turn themselves into humans. They looked at each other and laugh.

Siege is a fat man in his late twenties. He also has short, spiked red hair and green eyes. Siege is wearing a gray jogging suit and a pink headband with white tennis shoes.

Chameleon is a skinny man in his late teens. He has long, blonde hair pulled into a ponytail and blue eyes. Chameleon is wearing a green T-shirt that says “Dude” and blue jeans. He’s also wearing tennis shoes and a hat.

They walk to the nearest Hallmark. Siege and Chameleon look at the chocolate isle. A sales lady walks up.

“May I help you, boys?” She asked.

“We’re looking for the box of chocolates with the most sugar. Do you know which one that is, Ma’am?” Asked Chameleon.

“I sure do. Here, this one has the most sugar in each individual candy. It’s guaranteed to make anyone hyper. “ Answered the sales lady.

“We’ll take it. Can we have it wrapped?” asked Siege.

“Sure you can. What color paper and ribbons?” She asked.

“We would like blue wrapping paper and red ribbons.” answered Chameleon.

“I don’t know who the lucky lady is, but she sure is lucky. That will be fifteen dollars and fourteen cents.” Commented the sales lady.

Siege handed her the money, and they left. When they reached the raptor, the sneaked into Xavier’s room and stole a sheet of his stationary. They sneaked out and went to Chameleon’s room.

“Can you write like Xavier, Chameleon?” Siege asked in a whisper.

“Yes, I can, but why do I have to?” asked Chameleon.

“Write a love letter and sign it from ‘Your Secret Admirer‘, okay?” Siege stated more than asked.

Chameleon did so, and Siege placed the package and note at Regina’s door. He then knocked and ran to his bunk. ‘This should be funny.’ thought Siege.

Regina opened the door to find a small package. She picked up and took it into her room. With the door shut she read the note.

“Dear, Regina, this is a token of my love for you. I have always loved you, but I’m scared that you don’t feel the same way about me. Please, just enjoy the gift.

Love,

Your Secret Admirer” it read.

Regina then opened the present. She gasped when she saw the chocolate. It was her favorite, although she never ate it. It always made her brother hyper. Regina never ate a whole piece before. She’d wait until tomorrow to eat them. Regina noticed the paper the note was on. It was Xavier’s stationary. It was even his handwriting. Regina’s hearts pace quickened, and her adrenaline started flowing. The same guy, that she has had a crush on every since the Empire hired her, has a crush on her. She just couldn’t believe it.


The End
Back to Regina's Fanfiction
Back to Fanfiction