Simply Beyond

 

Fayette wandered into the control chambers expecting to at least find Dragaunus, or hopefully even Sheeba there. Everything was eerily silent, and instead of her brother or Sheeba, she found Chameleon snoring in Dragaunus's throne, with Dhaka on his lap, head buried in a bag of cookies.

"Hey, what are you doing in here? Where's Sheeba and Dragaunus, and why are you here and not them?" She demanded. "Just a few more minutes please, mom?" He whimpered and made an attempt at rolling over. "Get UP!" She snapped, violently shaking him awake and asking him the questions again. "Erm, they went to check out the Rianan Empire's princesses t' see if they're decent enough t' become part a' this Empire, and they left me in charge a' you." He yawned. "Just great. . ." She grumbled, picking up the small lizard that was clinging to his lap and slowly walking away.

* * *
"It's not fair! They can't make us go!" A young Saurian female exclaimed, smashing a large vase against the darkened wall of her quarters. "Venessa, they have every right to make us go, and there's nothing we can do about it." An older and more femininely built female replied, daintily sitting down on the soft bed in the room. "But Darqe, we don't even know that male. . ." Venessa sighed. "Better a male of Royal bloodlines than one of father's war generals." Darqe replied, moving over to her vanity and brushing her silvery hair for what seemed like the hundredth time that day.

"You actually act like you're excited about it." Venessa accused, brushing her fingers through the short and choppy black mane of hair on her own head. "Maybe I am." She answered, staring at her reflection in the mirror. "Please, do spare me the details. This is still unfair being given to the ruler of a different Empire. What, cant he find his own mate?" Venessa continued her rant, laying down on her bed and squeezing her pillow tightly. "Oh, father says he already has a mate, her name's Sheeba, or something like that. She's one of the off-colored Saurians." Darqe replied, shuddering a bit at the part about Sheeba's coloring. "You mean to tell me we're going to be part of a harem? I thought he'd choose one of us and. . .but. . EEEEEW!!! And why are you so concerned with impressing him? Do you actually want to be part of his harem?" Venessa snarled, starting toward her sister. "I'd rather be his mate than one of the insignificant maggots in this Empire's mate!" Darqe snarled, slamming her brush down on the vanity. "I. . still refuse to go willingly. . ." Venessa replied in an almost terrified voice. "Then he'll have fun breaking you in, Vennie dearest." Darqe replied, getting up and walking out onto their balcony.
* * *

"What do you mean, females of the Rianan Empire?" Fayette demanded, returning to the control room, where Chameleon was dozing lazily. "One of the Saurian females left that are royalty." He mumbled, rolling over and trying to get back to sleep. "Why does Dragaunus want them here? They're not royalty to this Empire though." She growled, sounding almost hurt. "Yes they are. The Rianan Empire is a small spring off of this Empire." He answered in an annoyed tone. "It still doesn't matter. Why does Dragaunus want them? Why isn't Sheebie raising hell over this?" Fayette whimpered. "Watch yer language." He snapped, trying to fake an authoritative tone. "Sheeba doesn't like the idea, but she knows it's quote 'for the good of both Empires'. Your brother doesn't care about those two females; he's just interested in looking important. Chameleon replied with a disgusted smirk "Too bad I didn't get 'dat comment on tape. " She giggled evilly and walked towards him, grinning savagely.
* * *
"So glad you could be here today, Lord Dragaunus." A short, official looking male Saurian said, with a slight bow of his head. "Get to the point Satari, I didn't want to be here, there's no reason for me being here, when I could have just sent one of my henchmen." The Overlord growled. "I was hoping to meet you face to face. I need to be sure that my girls are going to be well take care of. . . ." Dragaunus smirked sarcastically and glared at him. "Would you prefer to meet them now, m'lord?"

"Suck up!" Sheebie coughed, glaring at the floor. "Behave, you. Need I remind you that you're representing our Empire, Sheeba?" Dragaunus growled, sending her a threatening glare. "Nah, I think I remember from last time." She replied in a sour tone. "Now isn't a good time to be testing my patience." "Maybe Satari's right . . .maybe we should just go meet . . .them." Sheeba growled, following Satari in teleporting to where they were being kept.

* * *
". . .And further more, I don't care how big it is, I don't want to be his mate!!" Venessa exclaimed, as the three Saurians faded into the room. "I do hope you're referring to the size of his Empire." Sheeba chuckled. "Because if you're referring to the size of his. . ." "Enough!" Dragaunus snarled, at her, and she simply grinned sadistically at the girls and became silent. "I do hope you'll forgive Venessa for the state she's in. . "Silence Satari." The Overlord growled and walked over to Venessa, gently tracing the line of her cheek with his claws.

The golden yellow female snapped at his hand and came inches from biting him. Dragaunus growled and turned to Darqe. "Your reactions are much more calm and accepting, I see." He said with an evil looking smile. Darqe replied with a smile and a curtsy. "Yes, I am glad you've chose my sister and I, and especially me." Sheeba coughed and gagged, glaring at Satari, whom had his attention, fixed on Venessa. "Princess Venessa. . .is young and doesn't understand the importance of keeping her mate pleased. . ." "You're getting on my nerves Satari." Dragaunus sighed in an annoyed tone, taking Darqe's face in his hands and staring deep into her dark eyes.

"Daddy. . please don't make us go through with this. . Venessa whined. "Your mother and I both decided it's for the best." He replied, glancing over at Sheeba, who was faking gagging motions at Darqe. "As I've said before, she doesn't know how to keep a potential mate pleased." Satari repeated warily. "I'll soon be teaching her then." Dragaunus replied, looking past Darqe and to Venessa. "In time I'll have you almost as obedient as your sister." He smirked. "And she's almost as good at Sheeba."

The white female Saurian grinned. "I suppose we'd better be getting back to Puck World. It's about midnight where we're at on the planet." "Yes, and I want to be able to enjoy my new investments tonight." Dragaunus interrupted, focusing on Venessa and his smile becoming deliberately more evil. She raised her head and growled, only getting a laugh from him as he grabbed Darqe and faded out of the room.

Sheeba gave Venessa a long, hard glare, then grabbed her roughly around the neck and faded away also.

* * *
The four Saurians' teleport found them in the control room of the monitor tower, where Chameleon and Fayette were engaged in a game similar to Nintendo on one of the small monitors in the room, and Vitani was laying close to Chameleon with Dhaka, both asleep. "Who's the child?" Darqe asked softly, looking at Dragaunus thoughtfully. "I bet it's his and Sheeba's kid!" Venessa snapped, breaking free of Sheeba's grasp and glaring at her. "No. . it's my sister. ." He replied, not seeming to notice Venessa's remark.

"Chameleon, get over here. Show Venessa to her quarters, and make sure she can't escape. I intend on having a little 'chat' so to speak, with Darqe." The Overlord ordered, snapping back to reality. Chameleon paused the game momentarily and faded away, as did Venessa, by a lock on her teleportation device controlled by the teleportation Chameleon held. "Do you really mean. . right now?" She asked, almost seeming happy about it. "Of course." He replied and teleported her to he and Sheeba's shared quarters. "You wouldn't want it any other way, right?" He asked with a suggestive smile. "Well. . uhm, of course not, m'lord." She answered with a smirk
* * *

Darkness, silence, and the slight scent of burning incense. These three things met Venessa in the room she found herself in. The only light in the room came from a moonlit balcony, which was enclosed with blue energy ropes. The only door in the room was locked, and the teleportation shields were up.

A glimmer of light broke the darkness, and Venessa spun around in a fighting stance, ready for a fight, or to die if need be. The white female Saurian, which had been in the company of Dragaunus earlier, was standing in the room, and Venessa hit a hard, unseen force when trying to attack her.

"I figured you might try that, so I activated one of the force fields." Sheeba smirked, grinning sadistically at her. She growled from her position on the floor, rubbing her snout slowly in pain from smashing into the force field. "You know, one day, I may just like you. . .but for now. . .I'm desperately struggling." Sheeba sighed, staring down at Venessa and seeming to the young girl, to be looking through the very fabric of her soul. "Y . . you're not normal. . " She managed to choke out. "Precisely. I never have been, and I never intend on being." Sheeba replied, revealing her razor-sharp teeth with an evil grin. The little fire lizard appeared seemingly from nowhere, climbing up Sheeba's robe and pirching on her shoulder. "Haven't you ever seen a Saurian with a pet fire lizard?" Sheeba asked, when she realized she was receiving a weary stare from Venessa. "It isn't really that. . ." She replied. "Then what?"

Dhaka, the little lizard resting on the shoulder of Sheeba, leaped down and scurried over to Venessa, whimpering to be picked up. "I think she likes you." Sheeba growled, almost seeming jealous, and de-activating her force field. "Why was she able to get in and not me?" Venessa demanded. Sheeba shrugged and smiled "That's my little secret, dear." Looking over at Venessa, Sheeba realized that the young female was again studying her carefully. "What?!" Sheeba hissed, charging over at Venessa, snapping at her about three inches from her face. The young female backed down submissively and lowered her head. "Well, how far along pregnant are you, Lady Sheeba?" She asked. "I'm thinking about seven months or so, right?" "No. . though I do. . look it. . ." Sheeba replied with an annoyed growl. "Only about four months. . ." "Wow. I never would have guessed. " Venessa replied with an unsure smile. "So, is it twins, or what?" "Personally I don't like to refer to it as 'it'. . but. . anyway, I'm beginning to think so." She replied, motioning for Dhaka. "And just think child, you'll have the liberty of feeling the experience if you don't behave like a good little slave." "What's that. . supposed to mean?" Venessa asked nervously. "Just like it sounds. I know. . I've known Dragaunus for a long time. If you Don't submit to his every desire, I know he'll purposely get you pregnant before you're ready. Think about my words, child. Memorize them. Obey them. If not, he'll ruin your whole life."

Before her eyes, Sheeba and Dhaka faded back into the darkness, leaving Venessa there alone and afraid, to face the night alone and shudder in fear of the possibility of Sheeba's words being true.

 

Return to the fanfiction page