Sheeba

"Again they've done it!" Dragaunus roared, slamming his fist down on to the console of the main computer. "Again those wretched water foul have destroyed my plans for world take-over." Siege, Wraith and Chameleon watched the ranting overlord from the corner of the room. Dragaunus sat down in his chair and stayed silent for a long time. "If only…" his voice trailed off leaving his henchmen to wonder if only what. "Siege, patch a clear connection through to Puck World." "Get the ten best bounty hunters on, and tell them to find her" he said shoving a picture at the attentive lackey. "And tell them I want her alive!" he snarled and walked out of the room "Yes sir" Siege answered and walked over to the computer and started programming in numbers to connect with Puck World.

I can't believe this!" a white female Saurian growled, kicking a rock down an alleyway. "Four months living on the street, and garbage is getting scarce." As she picked through a can, she didn't realize she was being watched. Suddenly, a large tawny brown male Saurian leapt out from behind a pile of boxes and grabbed her from behind. "Let me go, creep!" she roared and struggled trying to get free. The male twisted her arm around behind her back, and grabbed the back of her neck in his claws. She knew she was caught, and there was no one around to hear her screams. No one around to help, or no one to play witness to the murder, her murder, which she figured, was fast approaching. "Listen and listen good." The male spoke with an Irish accent. "I have orders from Lord Dragaunus that I'm supposed to capture you and get you to the planet which he's stationed on." "Dragaunus?" the female questioned, feeling suddenly awkward about being in the alley with the male. "Are you sure?" she asked in spite of her situation. "Yes." He answered. "Oh God." she muttered on the verge of tears. Could she really believe what she was hearing? Dragaunus actually alive? "Come on." The male urged, pulling her farther back into the alley. Despite her good judgment, she willingly followed him. "Oh, it's true!" she gasped drawing closer and closer to the most familiar thing she recognized, a dimensional tear. "Good bye, and good luck Princess." The male said pushing her into the blue swirling tunnel.

"So, uhh boss, who exactly is this chic?" Chameleon asked Dragaunus as they stood watching their end of the tear. "An old friend of mine from Limbo." He answered his eyes not moving from the tear.
Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of waiting, a fuzzy, dark image could be made out coming nearer and nearer to their side of limbo. "Wow." Wraith muttered, as soon the female was clearly visible. She was stark white, wearing a long black dress, which matched her shiny black hair and complimented her fiery orange eyes. She stood nearly as tall as Dragaunus, except lacking the crested head and could easily look him in the eyes. "Nice to see you again, Sheeba" Dragaunus said as soon as the female had stepped into the Raptor. "Siege, power down the Gateway Generator." He ordered, and the bright blue tunnel flickered and faded away "like wise with you" she answered so satisfied to see someone who she recognized. "I take it you two know each other?" Wraith questioned walking awkwardly closer to see her more clearly. She took several steeps back not knowing to expect from him. "Yes, we go way back." "Really?"" That's funny, we've never heard anything about you." Chameleon said walking up beside Wraith. "Well..there isn't much to tell. I'm just a Princess" the answered sheepishly. "Leave her alone, I'm sure she's had a rough day." Dragaunus said almost sympathetically." "Uhh…. If you four will excuse me, I haven't had a decent meal in four days, so..I'm gonna' go down to the kitchen to get some food." She said, turning and heading for the door.. Sheeba, being a Princess, and a tendency to swish her tail back and forth rhythm to her steps, and she began getting howls ad whistles in reply from Siege and Chameleon. She didn't say anything, and remained rather calm, just turned back around again and calmly smashed both their heads together, and left the room at a high speed trot.

"Are you two all right?" Wraith asked, hovering over the two. "No, I'm not all right, I just got my tail kicked by a Princess!" Siege snapped at him. "Yeah, a pretty Princess, too." Chameleon said in a dream
voice. "If I were you, I wouldn't mess with her." Dragaunus said amused at what she had done and how they'd reacted. "Yes." Wraith chimed in "She may do worse next time." And stepped away from them and out of the room to find her with Dragaunus close to follow. "I think we've got problems." Chameleon muttered in a depressed tone. "Oh shut up, you!" Siege snapped at him and tried to smack him, but he jumped out of the way first and dashed for the door "Great." Siege thought to himself "Another tyrant with a bad temper. And to top it all off, she's female!"

A bucket of cookie dough ice cream, a platter of roast duck and a whole pumpkin pie later, Sheeba was absolutely stuffed. "I think I should have stopped at just a half of a pie." She said to Chameleon, who was the only one in the room with her. "Hey, look, sorry 'bout that little incident back there, but you don't know how much that annoys me." She said suddenly and without warning of her intention. Chameleon was stunned to have someone actually apologize to him, much more royalty "Oh, no offense taken." He said staring at her with both eyes in the same direction. "Gees don't do that." She said. "Do what?" he questioned "The eye thing you just did." "Oh that isn't nothin' " he said morphing into a greenish copy of her. "Hey, that's pretty good, but can you do Austin Powers?" she asked energetically. "Groovy, Baby!" he said changing into a copy of the strange little human. "You're a few Balerium crystals shy of having a full set, aren't ya'?" Sheeba laughed at him. He just gave her a dirty look and tried to exit the room. "Hey, wait." She stopped him "I'm gonna' go take a nice long bath and if anyone asks, could ya' tell them where I'm at?" "Sure" he said before leaving the room.

"Sheeba, Dragaunus wanted me to tell you that he wants to talk to you, and that he's waiting in his quarters. " Wraith said as soon as the door to the bathroom opened. "All right, thanks." She answered from somewhere inside. When she appeared at the door, she looked totally different. Her claws were nicely filed down to points, and her white skin was a lot brighter, not to mention that her hair was much cleaner looking and oil free than what it had been. When she walked by, the rich scent of mangos hung in the air long after she was gone. The old sorcerer didn't know what to think of her. She was beautiful, but tough and Dragaunus seemed to have some feelings for her, but what? Love? Friendship? Those were questions he knew he shouldn't be thinking, but still he couldn't help but wondering.

"So, what's on your mind?" Sheeba asked appearing at the door way to Dragaunus' private quarters. "I've missed you so much these past few years." He said staring down at the floor. I've missed you too." She said walking over beside of him. He ran his claws through her slick, wet hair. She turned and leaned up against him. "Quit it" he hissed. She let out a playful growl and pushed him away. "Some things never change, do they?" he asked shoving her so that she stumbled back a few more steps. "No, they don't" she answered pouncing on him. He quickly shoved her away, having a large strength advantage over her, but she wasn't quite ready to give up. She pounced again, and with force that knocked him down and he caught his balance on the corner of his bed. She pushed him down and they squabbled around as only their species did, biting and clawing playfully, until Sheeba finally gave up and was greeted as only Dragaunus could, nuzzling her delicate face and dainty crest with his own, and finally she curled up beside him under the satiny sheets and velvet blanket and went to sleep A deep, wonderful sleep. As best sleep as they could both remember in a long time. Together: best friends, and trusted companions.

 



This page hosted by Get your own FREE Home Page