Disclaimer: I don’t own Siege. Disney does. Maurice, Xavier, and Regina are copyright me.

Author’s note: I have no clue where this is going. If you have any ideas, I’ll be happy to here them.

Queen

By Regina Checkblade

Colors swirled mixed together. Finally they settled. Regina looked down at herself. She was in a long light blue gown and slippers. Part of her hair was pulled back into an eloquent braid, while the rest just hung loosely about her shoulders. She was standing in white marble palace. Regina looked around the room she was in. It was decorated in silver and ice blue fabric. Everything was outlandishly done. There was another in the room. He had on crimson robes and most importantly a crown upon his head.

“My queen, are you ready?” he asked.

“Excuse me? Ready for what?” Regina asked. She was confused.

“My dear, are you okay?” he asked.

“Um...I’m sorry. Do I know you?” she asked.

“I am King Maurice Icewing, and you, my dear, are Queen Regina Icewing,” he answered kissing her hand.

Regina stood dumbfounded. She was married...to this guy. Her mind screamed as loud as she did.

Regina jerked awake. Cold, hard reality hit her. Her breath was caught ragged in her chest. Her heart pounded loudly. She could hear her blood pumping in her ears. Sweat drops covered her face. Her eyes wide looking to make sure it was just a dream. A thought struck Regina. Who was he?

Xavier ran into Regina’s room. His face gave away his concern. Regina smiled at him so he wouldn’t be worried.

“I’m fine”, she reassured him. “It was just a nightmare.”

Tears started streaming down Regina’s face. Xavier sat on her bed. He pulled her into his lap and put his arms around her. Regina buried her face into Xavier’s chest. He held her tight.

“Would you like to talk about it?” he asked.

“Not really, It just threw me off guard.” Regina answered.

Xavier nodded and gently kissed her cheek. Regina crawled under the covers. Xavier stood up to leave. He looked back at Regina. She was sound asleep. He left.

Later, Regina’s alarm clock went off. Regina got up and put on her black jeans, her blue “Reginator” shirt, and combat boots. She pulled her shoulder length brown hair back into a ponytail. Her thoughts kept lingering back to the dream.

Was it just a dream? Okay I should just try to remember what he looks like. He had straight, medium length hair that was like onyxes. He had green eyes like emeralds and his name is Maurice...Maurice Icewing. Siege’s voice brought her back to the present. It was just a dream, a figment of my imagination.


The End
Back to Regina's Fanfiction
Back to Fanfiction