Midnight Meeting

Late in the evening, around ten or so, a light knock on the door disturbed the silence in Sheeba’s private chambers. For once in several months, she was alone, no Nafaud, Cassandra, Natori, Dragaunus, or even Dhaka.   

“Who is it?” She called, not wanting to be disturbed, or at least disturbed by some fool wanting something from her. 

“It’s me, Sheeba…It’s Venessa.” The girls soft voice called, muffled by the density of the door.  “I need some place to stay from the night, Dragaunus is looking for me again/”

The Lady Saurian growled softly at the young female’s words; apparently raping Venessa wasn’t enough, he felt as though he, by some unwritten right, could do it again.

“By all means, please come in.” Sheeba replied after her moment of thought, punching in the code numbers on the security keypad that controlled her door.

The door opened, before her stood Venessa in a light weight night robe, a shade of light lavender over her brown and spotted scales. It revealed quite a bit, a little too much really.

“I’m eternally grateful for your kindness, m’Lady.” She said with a bow, scampering on into the room and making herself at home.  She grinned as Sheeba re-secured the door, locking them in for the night.

Turning back to what Sheeba was doing before the interruption, reading up on the possibilities of hybridization, she found Venessa stretched out on her bed, playing with the tying closure of her robe.  “Sheeeeeba… what would you say if I told you I thought you were beautiful?” Venessa asked with a wide grin. 

“Well…” Sheeba trailed off, shifting about nervously, but nor really going anywhere.

“Never mind.” Venessa replied, quickly turning her attention to the floor.

“Truthfully?  I’d be flattered, and inclined to say the same about you.” 

There was a brief silence as Sheeba approached the bet, sat down, and placed a hand gently on the girl’s shoulder.

“You would?!” Venessa asked, more than hopeful, her attention quickly diverted from the floor.

“Hey, it’s true, you’re a pretty young female.”  Sheeba replied with a smile. 

“Well…really…I’ve been wondering for a few months…what you really think about me, beyond just being another female in Dragaunus’s harem…” Again, Venessa took sudden interest in something other than to conversation, her claws.

“Well, what do you think of me?” Sheeba asked, knowing about where it was leading.

Grabbing Sheeba by the shoulders and pulling her down, Venessa kissed her deeply, sparing the War Lady nothing.

“Does that answer your question, m’Lady?”  She giggled, tackling Sheeba and pinning her on her back by sitting over her belly.   Her only reaction was to look up at her ‘captor’ with a helpless smile.   Lowering herself down onto her hands and knees, Venessa licked the white Saurian’s cheek gently, her cool scales felt so inviting…

“I’ve knew I loved you since I first saw you, I just never knew how tot tell you, Dragaunus will beat us both if he finds out…jealous bastard anyhow.” Venessa whispered, entwining her tail with Sheeba’s.  “He wants to keep me from you.”

“Dragaunus.”  Sheeba growled, freeing a hand and rubbing the small of Venessa’s back gently.  “You’re such a nice female, and so young, and soft… and just…I want to be able to protect you from all the bad things out there and always be able to make you happy.

“I hate Dragaunus.” Venessa growled, digging her claws into the silky bedding.  “He was just too rough; he wanted to hurt me as much as he possibly could.  She paused for a moment, turning her head so that she could look down at Sheeba, and her expression softened.  “But I want you to make it all better, you’ll play gentle, right Sheebie?”  She had regained some of her innocent girlish look, smiling softly.

“If that’s what you want.” Sheeba replied, grabbing one of her ears as she flicked it and suckling on the tip gently.  In reply, Venessa moaned, rather loudly.

Releasing the fuzzy tip of her ear, Sheeba  laughed softly.  “Feels good does it?” She asked, fiddling with the button on her pajama top,  a silky maroon two piece. 

“Perhaps we should get rid of that, the you won’t be able t play with it.” Venessa said in a determined, sadistic tone, resuming her sitting position on Sheeba’s belly.  “Ehh, think again!” Sheeba laughed, grabbing the tie on Venessa’s robe and yanking it off of her.  

“I see you like to play games.” Venessa laughed, covering herself with part of the sheet.

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out…and you will, soon enough.” Sheeba answered, approaching Venessa like a tigress stalking her prey.   Out of seemingly nowhere, Zerospace, Sheeba pulled a black leather collar and matching leash.  “Games.” She chuckled, dimming the lights and tackling her hapless victim. 

After a brief struggle, Venessa found herself pinned, and Sheeba staring down at her again. 

“Let’s play.”  Sheeba chuckled softly, unbuttoning her top and tossing it away into the darkness.

***

1