I Didn't Ask For This

By Robina

I didn't ask for this.

I'm really non-violent. My designers put so much weaponry in me that no one would believe that. Then this idiot gets a hold of me and decides to conquer some planet. That bombed. Now I can’t get a descent meal (beryllium crystals are hard to find around here).

The idiot (my owner) doesn’t help, pounding his fist against me, blowing up my children, and throwing that stupid green person against me. Which is my proof that I am non-violent. After all, a lesser ship would just self-destruct and take its tormentors with it. Not I.

The six people that the idiot fights aren’t much help either. I functioned perfectly until they came on board. The two females set off bombs inside me and ever since… nothing works properly. I don’t know if I can ever be properly fixed. But I always feel so dirty. Honestly, the mess these creatures can make. Have they ever heard of showers? I doubt it, after all, my showers are perfectly functional. Only things that are. Yet they only get used once a month. Filthy things, my owner and his friends.

I have to mention how they use my hologram technology. They might as well not. Rarely does the hologram they request fit the current location I was able to get to (through extreme efforts on my part) and then I get blamed. As if I could choose the program that comes up, or control it when I become to weak to hold up a hologram.

I guess that will be the end of my complaints. The idiot is starting to rant at one of my children standing near where I keep this part of my memory. I see the fire come from his hands. Looks like I’m gonna lose another func-

The End

Okay, it was a little dull, but then again, how do you think the Raptor’s life is? Or has no one else thought of that? Anyway Go to Mighty Ducks or Coolzoo


The End
Back to Robina's Fanfiction
Back to Fanfiction